Terms and Conditions
By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below. (Your statutory customer rights are not affected)
Access to and use of our Web Site ("the website") and the sale and purchase of products from the website are governed by the terms and conditions of use and the terms and conditions of business (together "terms and conditions") set out below.
By using the website you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
This website (including the site URL) is managed and owned by Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys, UK distributor of Pillow Pets, a company that is incorporated under the laws of England, Company Registration Number 2044441 . Robovision Ltd Registered Office Address: Unit 11, Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 5BX VAT No 442174861
1. General Points
How to make a purchase
Select the products you wish to buy and add them to your bag. Once you have finished shopping, please click on the view my bag icon to see your final purchase selection and add any relevant offer codes to your bag. Then checkout to complete your purchase
How to pay for your purchase
Please note that all orders must be paid for in full at the checkout. A choice of payment options is available.
The prices payable for goods & services are set out on our site in Pounds Sterling and include the prevailing rate of VAT
Out of stock items
Occasionally, an item you choose could be out of stock. If that happens, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will give you the option to cancel your order or change to another product that is in stock. If at all possible we will give you an estimated in stock date for the original item, to enable you to make an informed decision about your purchase.
Credit card security
Credit card information is transmitted from you to us through a 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection in a completely secure fashion. This site is fully PCI-DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), and we ensure that all customer data is held in a secure and safe environment. You may choose to have your credit card details stored for easy later re-use, and all customer credit card data is held using strong cryptography which can be decrypted and used only by you, the customer.
Events beyond our control including natural disasters, warfare, terrorist events etc
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our control.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
2. Your right to cancel
Our cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
Before your item is dispatched
Your order can be cancelled up to the point of dispatch.
After your item has been dispatched
Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to cancel it.
Returning your items
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can request to return an item for a full refund within 7 days of receipt.
The returns address is Pillow Pets, Unit 14 Finepoint, Finepoint Way, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7FB. It is your responsibility to ensure that your items are packaged adequately to protect against damage. Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, we will charge you a reasonable sum for the reduction in value the goods have incurred
In the unlikely event that your delivery is incorrect or faulty we require you to notify us within 48 hrs of receipt. Please phone 0844 4127922 or use the help with my order form completing an online form. At our discretion we may then do one of the following:
i. Deliver any goods not supplied
ii. Following a collection & inspection, replace damaged or defective products.
iii. Provide a refund for the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
3. Our right to cancel
Robovision Ltd and the website www.pillowpets.co.uk reserves the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- The goods you have ordered are unavailable or have been discontinued.
- We are unable to deliver the products to the address you have supplied
- The goods have not been paid for
- We have reason to believe that payment has been made fraudulently.
If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and provide a full refund. We will be under no obligation to compensate you for inconvenience or disappointment
We can deliver to mainland UK only.
It is your responsibility to ensure all delivery information is correct. If your delivery details change please contact our customer service department. please phone 0844 4127922 or use the help with my order form. If your order has already been despatched, we cannot change delivery details.
We offer our Standard Monday to Friday delivery service for £4.99.
Delivery is usually within 5 working days for all orders to mainland UK addresses, however please allow up to 10 days before calling to chase your order. Unfortunately we are unable to offer specific timed delivery slots. Delayed deliveries will not be subject to any compensation payment whatsoever. Please ensure someone is available to receive your delivery at the nominated address.
If you order a number of products, we must reserve the right to dispatch them separately. All goods remain the property of Robovision Ltd until they have been delivered to you. Once the goods have been delivered to the address nominated in your order they will become your property and be held at your own risk. Robovision Ltd will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
6. Limitations of our liability to you
You are responsible for observing and complying with all applicable regulations and legislation which affect your purchase and subsequent use of our goods.
To the extent that law permits us to do so, we exclude all our liability to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem relating to the goods you buy from us, other than the remedies listed in our liability to you.
If a court does decide we are liable to pay you compensation, that compensation will be limited to the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
By using this website you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The contents of these pages are owned in full by Robovision Ltd Company number 2044441 whose registered office is at Unit 11, Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 5BX
2. All rights, including copyright, found in this website are owned by or licensed to Robovision. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Rovovision Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website, by any third party. No part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose.
3.Rovovision Ltd does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
4. Rovovision Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.
5. Neither Rovovision Ltd nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the Pillow Pets UK website. Rovovision Ltd shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.
7. Rovovision Ltd has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other sites linked to the Rovovision Ltd website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by Rovovision Ltd of any such websites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk
8. Rovovision Ltd reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
9. This website is intended for use by UK residents only and only in relation to their activities within the UK.
10. There is no charge imposed by us for access to this website, but you must pay for the cost of your own communications link used to access this site.
12. This website and these terms and conditions of usage are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
13. The prices shown on this website are suggested UK retail prices inclusive of VAT. They do not include any delivery charges.
14. All items on this website are subject to availability, and all dimensions are approximate.
15. We reserve the right to alter sizes & specifications without prior notice.
16. Age recommendations where stated are intended as a guide only.